Won't eat Chick-Fil-A on principle? Try our vegetarian version of their crispy chicken sandwich!
1-2 tbsp canola oil
4 MorningStar Farms Buffalo Chik patties
8 strips of MorningStar Farms Veggie Bacon
1 tomato, sliced
1 jalapeno, sliced
1/2 bunch of fresh basil
4 slices of American cheese
4 burger buns
- Thaw the bacon and patties in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a large frying pan, add the canola oil and turn the heat to medium high.
- Fry both sides of the bacon strips until they are crispy.
- Fry both sides of the patties until a crisp golden brown.
- While you are frying, toast the burger buns and mise en place (prepare everything so it's easy to assemble your burgers).
- Once the bacon and patties are ready, start assembling your burgers in the following order: bottom bun, basil, jalapeno slices, tomato slices, burger patty, cheese, bacon, top bun.
- Enjoy immediately with fries or tater tots!